This blog is simply about anything that my mind tells the fingers to jot down. Many times they come late at night, others at work and occasionally in the toilet heading for that big drop. Most entries are about life in the "land of chocolate" and things that I love to do - mountain biking, photography, snowboarding and a bit of running.

Wednesday 5 October 2016

I'm on a mission

There have been many times when I started this but it never gained momentum and after a while the whole thing king of died off. I'm gonna try again. 

My mission is to earn through my photos .. through online stock agencies and also Fine Art America. How does that sound? Tough ..

I submitted my first set of photos on Fotolia some years ago, probably five years at least. How much have I earned? Well, I've yet to really check, but I think something around 20 pounds. That's crap, I've got to say. But I've also got to say that had I continued to upload consistently, I would have been able to make a bit more than that. And clearly if I was very selective and paid close attention to what I uploaded, I would make quite a lot. But, it's bloody time consuming and every lot you uploaded dozens will get rejected, now that's depressing. I'm gonna make a return. This time around, I'd like to also put a bit more focus on Fine Art America. 



No comments: